Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tears of Clown...


Baby Katie and Papa McNemar

I don't cry much. 

I'm not proud of it or anything. It's just the truth.

I want to, I really do.  I just....can't. 

I always secretly giggled at people that cry during commercials.  I didn't get it. How can something that only lasts about 2 or 3 minutes touch you enough to start the water works?  I know what you're thinking, and no, I don't have a coal black heart that beats only when kittens die.  I do have feelings...I swear!

I just can't cry.

But then something happened a few days ago...

I was innocently catching up on episodes of Vampire Diaries (I heart you, Damon Salvatore!) online, when I was emotionally assaulted by this commercial:


I didn't expect it, so I didn't prepare myself for it....but I cried like a baby when I watched this.

Sure, the baby is cute and the idea that a dad would do something so sweet and amazing touches me, but it was something else that made me cry.

At the end of the video, when the dad is typing, "Until then....Love, Dad" I got a vision of this:

Until then....

Love,

God

Watch it again and think about it.

I don't think I need to elaborate.

Love,

Ball Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin'?