Monday, October 11, 2010

Smilin' Faces.....

This may not be funny to anyone other than me, but I'm doing it anyway.  For reasons I can't explain, I feel like publicly embarrassing myself, my family, and my friends.  I went through my pics looking for embarrassing or funny pics.  These are the ones I felt I could post without anyone disowning me.  If you want to see more, you must become my friend, take years earning my trust, get me all sugared up on skittles and mountain dew....and then ask me to show you "The Vault".


This is my dad.  He's usually pretty serious looking, so this is the only one I could find of him looking even 2% silly.  I thought I would ease you all in with this one.


This is my brother Kirk. Not quite sure what's going on here.  If I had to guess, this was probably the time we locked him out of the house and then ate Thanksgiving dinner with him standing in the cold.  That never happened.




This is baby Kylie Paige.  She looks...umm...worried!?

Bryn and Sarah on their wedding day. I was determined to capture an embarrassing moment. YAY!

My sis-in-law, Dana and me.  The funniest part?  The cheese puffs shaped like a carrot.  The second funniest part?  Dana looking like a killer bunny.

Kirk and his karate kid Easter egg.  So proud.  Fear does not exist in his Easter egg basket, does it!?  (I know...this is officially the worst use of a Karate Kid movie line ever.)
Bryn and Kirk wrestling.  It's not funny, but it makes me smile.

SO, Heather and Tiffany stole my camera a few Christmases ago and took funny pics. Some of these pics were benign pics of elbows and such.   Others were pics of dogs buttholes.  They didn't think I would post this one on the internet.  But I did.

Kirk pounding his chest like a gorilla.  Pretty standard, really.


Josi and I trying to eat our way out of the corn fields.

This is Dana.  She makes funny faces.  I love her.

Me trying to show my friend Julie what my angry face looks like since she's never seen it.  Obviously, I'm not very good at it.

 This is my cousin Heather's hubby, Roger.  I love him.  His face is stuck this way.  Just kidding.

We call this "Chrissy face".  Cause, well....it's the face that Chrissy makes.

So many funny things here.  The funniest by far is the fact that I am doing dishes.  If you know me at all you know that I loathe doing dishes.  But I LOVE Nerds....and bandanas.....and aloe??!!!! : )

I don't really think I need to explain this.



Me and Heather.   What you see here, is Heather in the midst of telling me a horrifying secret that she finds quite funny.  Me = horrified.  Heather  =  giggle cookie


Yes, this is exactly what it looks like.

I'm 120% sure that this is the only pic of Kirk and I not smiling like idiots.

My glasses were almost as big as my hand.  I hope this was middle school.

He looks like the monkey, GET IT!!!????


If you can,  ignore the fact that we are in McDonald's looking like freaks and focus in on how creepy Ronald McDonald looks peaking around Todd.



And for the finale......I know...there's a lot going on here.  Why, you ask!?  Simple.  Heather had a friend over and they weren't paying any attention to me.  This is what happened.



LOVE YA'LL!!!

Katie

3 comments:

  1. Just leave it to you, Sweetie!......

    ReplyDelete
  2. : ) Bonnie, you of all people should know that these pictures don't even begin to show just how crazy the McNemar's (and Friends) really are. I have more...waaaaay more. (Insert evil laugh here).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wajh, you're just happy that no pics of you made the list. Yet.... :D

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin'?